HM DIGITAL presents the COM-100
(See below) Ideal for all tests of water quality, applications of water purification, the regulation of wastewater, aquaculture, hydroponics, silver colloidal, laboratories and scientific testing, pools and spas, testing the ecology, boilers and cooling towers, water treatment and more.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Upgraded : Four scales: µS, mS, ppm, ppt (mS and ppt are new) Three different non-linear conversion factors TDS-EC (KCl, 442 TM, NaCl).
- Automatic temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing (IP-67)
- Measurement range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm; 0 to 9.99 mS; 0 to 8,56 ppt
- Calibration digital (push button) to any point within the range of the meter
- The auto power off function, data-hold and low battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes the reading of the temperature at the same time.
- Sensor-replaceable battery (model SP-C1)
- Etalonné factory: The COM-100 is calibrated with a solution µS 1413. The meter can be calibrated digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries and a cord.
- See how the 100 COM-batteries in the face of competition.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our View our TDS / selection Guide EC .
- EC range : 0 to 9990 mS; 0 to 9.99 mS
- Range TDS : 0 8560 ppm (mg / L); 0 to 8,56 ppt
- Temperature : 0-80 °C; 32-176 ° F
- Resolution : 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm/mS/ppt; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy : +/- 2%
- Accuracy : + / - 2% user-Selected solutions
- TDS conversion Factor : non-linear conversions for KCl THIS, 442 TM or NaCl.
- Calibration : digital calibration by push button.
- Electrodes of platinum removable : Probe
- Housing : IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power supply : battery(s) alkaline(s) AAA, LR03/LR3
- Dimensions : 18,5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1,3 inches)
- Weight: 90.7 g (3.2 oz)
Designed by HM Digital. Exclusive Distribution.
Made in the USA.
1 year warranty.
Company founded in 1987, HM Digital, Inc. is a global manufacturer of water testers, various equipment for water, and the constant search to improve the water quality.